Tuesday 15 May 2012

Part three - Processing the image

I have to admit to being quite pleased to having finished part two. I found myself getting a bit bogged down with the subject matter and getting the right kind of shots. As I look back over the work I can see that once again my creativity has started to give way to shots that fulfil the brief but are increasingly more unimaginative.

Having flicked through the exercises for this chapter I it feels like a I have the chance to redress the balance, with the opportunity to work with photographs of all subjects and styles. I am really looking forward to working on the exercises and experimenting with colour and Black and White.

I am also spending time now thinking about what my subject and it's treatment will be for my personal project at the end of the module. At the moment I am struggling to come up with an idea but I am sure I will get there in the end!